Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey I have never been to Gilboa can you bring camper's and if so how big and do they have electric or do you need a generator thanks.

Hey I have never been to Gilboa can you bring camper's and if so how big and do they have electric or do you need a generator thanks.

Yes you can bring campers. I always bring mine it is 30 ft long. Yes Gilboa does have electric hook ups. But those are a LOOOOOONG way away from where we congregate for Meet-N-Greet. I bring a generator to run my camper with.

thanks I have a 32' and was worried about having room for it.

The time of the Year that we usually hold MNG gilboa isnt in full swing yet. So we have room. Plus WBT540 or what ever his handle is runs the web site for gilboa. So he reserves the far end for us to hold MNG. So at that particular weekend we have room for our campers. So please bring it we would be glad to meet you.

Now what did I do with that number?

I know it is early yet but wow not one person wanted a different date yet. could this be the easiest pick for MNG ever?? we will see.

Hey Ted,
I think that just setting a date will work better than a poll. As you said earlier, the polls don't work. You can never find a time that is good for everyone, so just set the date & everyone can work around it.
I already marked my calender. We'll see how it works out when the date gets closer.:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom