Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now what did I do with that number?

Yea, like we're gonna really believe you don't know where it is!! You probably have it written on the door of your trailer right under YOU KNOW WHO'S name along with all the other signatures.:eyebrow:

I am in. Got it on the calendar.

Mitten must have scared the wimens as we don't seem to have any who have agreed to put up with us yet. :)

There is just way too much TESTOSTERONE in this thread we need some ESTROGENE where is Ber? Paula? Katie? Polly? Kim?

BTW, I think that Polly is now on the East coast.

Like, maybe how much closer she is to the warm waters of FL. :D

I know how to get the women to chime in .....

I hereby propose that this be a Male Only Spring M&G. Three cheers for the Scuba He Man Woman Haters Club!!!!

I hereby propose that this be a Male Only Spring M&G. Three cheers for the Scuba He
Man Woman Haters Club!!!!

Beware of the Wabbit!! :D

I hereby propose that this be a Male Only Spring M&G. Three cheers for the Scuba He Man Woman Haters Club!!!!

Yeah but then Mitten_diver wouldnt come because his beloved YOU KNOW WHO wouldnt be able to come so he would have no reason to attend. Besides if I wanted to hang out all weekend with a bunch of sweaty Men I would take up Deer Hunting.

Back
Top Bottom