Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah but then Mitten_diver wouldnt come because his beloved YOU KNOW WHO wouldnt be able to come so he would have no reason to attend. Besides if I wanted to hang out all weekend with a bunch of sweaty Men I would take up Deer Hunting.

Tough! If any girls show up, I'm leavin'! They have cooties you know.

(Shhhhh!!! It's a disguise. If they think they're not allowed, they'll show up in droves!)

I'm going to try to make it! It looks like there are some characters here who will make it a good time. Will there be heaters there for us old wetsuit divers?

I'm going to try to make it! It looks like there are some characters here who will make it a good time. Will there be heaters there for us old wetsuit divers?

Meet n Greets are always a riot. Yes there will be Heat so come and joins us.

Meet n Greets are always a riot. Yes there will be Heat so come and joins us.

You mean you haven't backed out yet for a trip to Florida?

Can you guess who I have been text messaging????? She informs me that she has not run off and gotten married yet!

Can you guess who I have been text messaging????? She informs me that she has not run off and gotten married yet!

Does this mean I'm going to have to babysit again while you and YOU KNOW WHO go diving?? My fee is $5.00 an hour or a pick from any extra dive gear you bring.

Does this mean I'm going to have to babysit again while you and YOU KNOW WHO go diving?? My fee is $5.00 an hour or a pick from any extra dive gear you bring.

No confirmation yet. I guess I will have to give you the $5.00 per hour since I can't imagine what dive gear you might need from me.

When do we get to start talking about the food?

I will contact our past President to see if he is still available for comment on this site. You would think that a guy that makes his money (less than Ted of course) would have some type of pocket PC for staying in touch.

When do we get to start talking about the food?

I will contact our past President to see if he is still available for comment on this site. You would think that a guy that makes his money (less than Ted of course) would have some type of pocket PC for staying in touch.

Its never to soon to discuss food! I think I'm gonna bring a tray of Fricker's chicken chunks.

Back
Top Bottom