Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No confirmation yet. I guess I will have to give you the $5.00 per hour since I can't imagine what dive gear you might need from me.

Hey, I still need a 30 cu. ft. pony setup and BP/wings----any donation will be appreciated.:)

No confirmation yet. I guess I will have to give you the $5.00 per hour since I can't imagine what dive gear you might need from me.

And I'm pretty sure that he isn't going to get you to let go of those dry suit undies. :D

And I'm pretty sure that he isn't going to get you to let go of those dry suit undies. :D

Do you suppose he's washed them since last Spring???:11:

Food List Started

Jchoby what he said up top

So now I need to read through pages of posts to see what he said up top? Aren't you on lay-off? I am sure you could take a little time from your busy day to cut and paste.

So now I need to read through pages of posts to see what he said up top? Aren't you on lay-off? I am sure you could take a little time from your busy day to cut and paste.

I'm working harder now than if I was at work. That honeydoo list is getting bigger. I hardley have time to eat.

I'm working harder now than if I was at work. That honeydoo list is getting bigger. I hardley have time to eat.

Yeah I can tell how busy you are. I mean you don't even have any time to surf the internet and post on Scubaboard or anything. How does a guy apply to be you?

:pityparty:

I will be bringing the Kielbasa and horseradish----the only food you can taste while diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom