Megadive @ Ginnie!!!!!! May 5-7, 2006!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Tequila toting clowns chasing you????
(or was it the flamingos, sheep, or the marshmallows??)

all i have to say is this:

H2Andy: 32,576,697,243,487,568,134,678,905,254.09687890

Clowns, Flamingoes, Sheep, and Marshmellows: 0

Hey,
Who took pictures of the sheepbuchet? Show 'em, and no crying over flying sheep, coconut bras and grass skirt abuse or clowns burned at the stake:reaper: . However, mild flashbacks with whimpering is allowed, just keep the fetal positioning to a minimum.:evilsmile :devil_3:
Great diving and great people. You know it's a great group when drunk people from other sites come wandering over to join the fun.

Not so sure I really want to be in possession of the grass skirt and coconut top... missed out on seein all the fun had with them saturday night and have yet to see the photos... Jenny- might want to add them back in with the rum tote....

So, what was the final analysis on the dike vs. levy debate?

(Momma....s dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys...):cowboy:

jenny sings @ ginnie springs!!

i had lots of fun. thanks so much, guys. you're a very welcoming bunch.

i look horribly burnt in that pic, andy, or drunk, and i'm not either one. at that point in time, anyway.

sorry you didn't get to meet my guy - well, some of the non-divers did, and the kiddies, but that's not what i had planned for. he was looking forward to the marshmallow wars, too, but hey - there were other things that had to be done!

looking forward to another time, y'all!

Cruzan Rum!!!!! :D

Scuba_Jenny:
So, what was the final analysis on the dike vs. levy debate?

(Momma....s dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys...):cowboy:

OH NO , NOT THAT AGAIN !!!! :D :D :D

Da Beano

ok gang, here are some of the photos Matt and I took. Still looking forward to seeing the ones from the campfire Sunday night! Then again maybe not!

Dike- embankment to prevent floods... built along the shore of a sea or lake or beside a river to hold back the water and prevent flooding

Levee-an artifical embankment beside a river, built to prevent flooding of surrounding land

Historically, a dike is used to divert or restrain flood waters from tidal bodies of water such as the system of dikes which protect the Netherlands. A levee, on the other hand, diverts or restrains flood waters from streams and lakes, such as the system of levees which protect cities along the Mississippi River.

six of one... a half dozen of another

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom