Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

G'Day guys.

How do you go about placing images here for others to critique??? Do they need to be placed on a web site first? Or can you upload them some how?

Thanks for you help.

Yours Truly,
Carl Fallon

Carl_Fallon:
G'Day guys.

How do you go about placing images here for others to critique??? Do they need to be placed on a web site first? Or can you upload them some how?

Thanks for you help.

Yours Truly,
Carl Fallon

you could either upload them to your sb gallery or try image hosting sites like flickr.com or photobucket.com. then link the url via image tags (the icon with the mountain & moon thing)

Thanks Jon. I will have a bit of a look at flickr.com + the Gallery here. Thanks for the info.

Cheers

Carl_Fallon:
G'Day guys.

Thanks for you help.

Yours Truly,
Carl Fallon

If you want people to comment directly on images or just want to share images from a dive or trip etc, a better place is in the main UW photo area. If you want C&C simply add C&C to the title :)

If you want me to move your images above into their own thread, just let me know.

And you can follow the Pink Link in my signature (also the Sticky) to find out various methods of adding images to your posts :)

How I spent my Thursday...shooting my first non-family/friend wedding with a pro. Crazy day of course, but just the nicest people (the whole group, not just the B&G) and the bride was so happy and always hamming for the cameras. Haven't had a chance to process them yet, but zipped these through Save for Web. Her pose is so her...that hip out, hands placed well, looking off at something far more important because OF COURSE everyone is looking at her and she doesn't need to check on that :wink:

WProcks1.jpg

She was totally into the groom
BlookG1.jpg

Fastmarc:
This entry was actually put together by a fellow competitor of mine just for fun. I think that is one of his mechanics at the wheel. It sports the same colour sceme (and sponsors logos) as his rally car.

Jam, I hope you'll do the honour of photographing me in action this year. We have our first event on dirt this weekend and though I have not been competing regularly, I do plan on getting up to speed for the big rally in December.
The action this week is a little out of the way (Frome), so I will let you know when we are running closer to town.
Plus, I want you to catch me when I have shaken off all of this rust and kicking some butt. :D

PM me the details Marc!!
How will the rally work with the oncoming hurricane though?!?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom