Memorial Day Weekend - Any charters going out?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok so we're in the process of planning our weekend of Memorial Day. We have a choice of bringing a boat down or going out on a charter, so we're wanting to know what the charter schedules, availability, and prices are.

Thanks in advance!

The season is already going nuts! The H2O Below is going out seven days a week if the weather allows.

Ok so we're in the process of planning our weekend of Memorial Day. We have a choice of bringing a boat down or going out on a charter, so we're wanting to know what the charter schedules, availability, and prices are.

Thanks in advance!

GGD Schedule
Fri. 23ed Oriskany ($150.)
Sat, 24th Navy Tug (100.)
Sun. 25th USS Massachusetts (90)
Mon. 26th Ivans Reef (90)

Oriskany Divemaster Schedule:

Friday: going diving
Saturday: Going diving, then playing golf
Sun: Diving, followed by golf, followed by rum, but I'll probably mix the golf and rum.
Mon: Remembering my fallen brothers and sisters, then going diving, and most likely followed by more Rumgolf.

To hell with gas prices, pick a dive boat and join us along the Gulf Coast for a great weekend!

If you are looking for a REAL blast, come join me in the Tortugas. Just check my sig line. :D

Back
Top Bottom