memory limitations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only limitation is you have to use xD memory and they don't come in sizes larger than 2GB. They currently only have sizes up to 1GB in the high speed version of the xD memory.

Pinay,
They're on sale right now at Costco for 199.00 so ask your Ninang and Ninong to pick you up 1 (or 2).

that includes the 256mb of xd card. it also includes free battery. if i were u, u should get a rechrageable crv3. the 2aa battery rechargebale r useless even though u have upgraded the firmware on the sp350.

Pinay_Diver:
whoa! $199??!! that's a steal...here in Manila SP350 is selling for $359. :( Too bad no Ninongs or Ninangs to buy it for me..

Time for you to get a US based boyfriend :eyebrow:

Yup $ 199.00 at Costco one regular battery, software, strap and cables... Post on the PPD section and see who's coming home... i would pick one up for you but I have no plans of comeing to Manila any time soon

hahaha..im actually working on that..:blinking:

Ben_ca:
Time for you to get a US based boyfriend :eyebrow:

Yup $ 199.00 at Costco one regular battery, software, strap and cables... Post on the PPD section and see who's coming home... i would pick one up for you but I have no plans of comeing to Manila any time soon

i just bought a brand new 2AA Energizer Battery Charger that includes 8pcs AA batts and 4 AAA batts....BUmmmer!:crying:

sunkarm:
that includes the 256mb of xd card. it also includes free battery. if i were u, u should get a rechrageable crv3. the 2aa battery rechargebale r useless even though u have upgraded the firmware on the sp350.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom