memory limitations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bad news, just called a couple of the local camera stores I frequent and none of them have the SP-350 in stock. Has this been replaced already? They said they can't even order them... it wasn't discontinued already has it or is it just in too much demand? if I have time next week, I'll try to swing buy some camera shops to see if anyone has one.

also down here in indonesia, sp350 is becoming rare? wher else can u find a cheap compact camera that has ttl hotshoe and raw format with 8mg pixels?

pakman:
bad news, just called a couple of the local camera stores I frequent and none of them have the SP-350 in stock. Has this been replaced already? They said they can't even order them... it wasn't discontinued already has it or is it just in too much demand? if I have time next week, I'll try to swing buy some camera shops to see if anyone has one.

That's bad news..:(...i have no idea if this model is being discontinued or being replaced. Have to call Olympus distributor tom.

Thanks Pak!

Just checked the Olympus HK website and the SP-350 is still there... so it might be just a case that it's too popular and sold out or 2) a full featured large p&s isn't popular vs the slim but dumbed down cameras that is popular with the general public... But odd that the two shops said they can't order them... usually they always offer to check with their distributors to get stuff not in their shops.

Anyways, will look around when i have time later this week.

Cathy Church in the Caymans told us that the SP350 has in fact been discontinued. She says that it is one of her favorite cameras to have come out for a while. I guess that is why they were on sale at Costco. Grab em while you can!

It has been discontinued but still plenty in the US. I have allot of Phillippino friends on the boat I work on. But they all live in different places in the Philippines. Let me know what city you live in and maybe I can find out if I can get one to you. I actually have my SP-350 being shipped to my house now. Cost after shipping and non member price $230 US from www.costco.com.

aha! so it was discontinued... thought my local camera shop guys were pulling my leg... it amazes me how quickly discontinued models in Hong Kong disappear off the shelves. It's not like the States where you can find discontinued models at Cosco, Price Club, or with mass discounters online...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom