memory limitations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL... :rofl3:

Pinay, any chance you have a friend who might be coming in from Hong Kong... cameras are cheap here in HK... usually close to US discount prices if not better in some cases... but $199 at cosco, wow...

edit: If I wasn't gonna be packed to the gills with camera and diving gear for the upcoming trip to Southern Leyte, I'd offer to pick up a SP-350 for you on my way thru Manila this xmas. How big is the SP-350 box... btw, no sales tax in HK as well... :wink:

Whoawwww...are you serious?? Is it cheaper than $359?? Can I offer you dinner( + drinks) for handcarrying the SP350...:blinking:

pakman:
LOL... :rofl3:

Pinay, any chance you have a friend who might be coming in from Hong Kong... cameras are cheap here in HK... usually close to US discount prices if not better in some cases... but $199 at cosco, wow...

edit: If I wasn't gonna be packed to the gills with camera and diving gear for the upcoming trip to Southern Leyte, I'd offer to pick up a SP-350 for you on my way thru Manila this xmas. How big is the SP-350 box... btw, no sales tax in HK as well... :wink:

Ben_ca:
7.5 X 5.5 X 4 inches... not really that big...

ah not that bad... well once some new u/w camera gear I've ordered comes in from Japan next week, I'll have a better idea how much room I'll still have in my carryone camera case...

MV - but Canadians are so much more charming...

pakman:
ah not that bad... well once some new u/w camera gear I've ordered comes in from Japan next week, I'll have a better idea how much room I'll still have in my carryone camera case...

MV - but Canadians are so much more charming...

Hey, Pak...thanks ha! Do let me know if you still have space for my puny cam. do you go for buffet or ala carte...:D

Mike Veitch:
Possibly the truest words ever typed on Scubaboard.... :D

Mike, Im going for the SP350..there's no turning back now!:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom