Mermaids Internship in Thailand?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stevenl:
???
???
bull, there is worldclass diving in Thailand. Does depend on where you go diving though.

Stevenl: don't feed the troll....
At least at: "the diving is horrible to just average" you should have recognized that the complete posting is bs.....

h90:
Stevenl: don't feed the troll....
At least at: "the diving is horrible to just average" you should have recognized that the complete posting is bs.....

Mauifish:
I just left Thailand, avoid the place, bit of anti-American sentiment there that realy turned me off, not to mention how the Thai government ripped me off and the diving is horrible to just average. If you think you are getting a good deal by going to Thailand, don't believe it. PM me if you want more details.

Well, I'm trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt (because we're such friendly folks here in Thailand) - still waiting for a reply to my PM inquiry though...

Vie: forget it, other forums are full of that..... My guess the usuall Farang bufallo case.
Met a lady in the bar, gave her a lot money, she **** with someone else-->money gone, lady gone.
Than blaiming Thailand in generell. Where is the "anti-American sentiment" in Thailand???? I don't see any.

"Thai government ripped me off" thats complete nonsense.
" the diving is horrible to just average" horrible?? Where did he dive? in the Menam river?

If you are Thai, don't feel insulted! Just ignore it....

h90:
Vie: forget it, other forums are full of that..... My guess the usuall Farang bufallo case.
Met a lady in the bar, gave her a lot money, she **** with someone else-->money gone, lady gone.

Lol, I thought the scenario for "Farang bufallo case" is usually - Met lady in a bar, gave her lots of money, she turns out to be a man, and **** with someone else anyway --> money gone, "lady" gone. :D

h90:
If you are Thai, don't feel insulted! Just ignore it....

I am and I don't - we are used to it...

Vie:
Lol, I thought the scenario for "Farang bufallo case" is usually - Met lady in a bar, gave her lots of money, she turns out to be a man, and **** with someone else anyway --> money gone, "lady" gone. :D

I am and I don't - we are used to it...

"she turns out to be a man" I love that one, hahahahaha
not only the rolex and lacoste tshirts are fake, also some women are not original hahahahahaha.

" I am and I don't - we are used to it..."

Don't take it serious.....
Actually it is always frustrating for me if I see some farangs behave bad, just because I worry that the next time some Thais think when they see me "oh another of these ugly guys...." Just because I have the same white skin and large nose:martian:

Vie:
Lol, I thought the scenario for "Farang bufallo case" is usually - Met lady in a bar, gave her lots of money, she turns out to be a man:D

:lol:

I was gonna write something but forgot what it was... still laughing at Vie's post...
mai pen rai...:D

I've been reading and posting on this thread and feel that since I happen to be at a CDC in Pattaya I'm being classed as a self promoting touter of crappy courses at crappy dive sites. I feel a need to defend my small corner of the earth and hence:

(1) I don't even represent my CDC on Scubaboard, although there is a link to it in my profile.
(2) I'm not trying to promote myself or my shop over any other place in the world but equally I don't want to see it misrepresented either.
(3) I'm not trying to promote Pattaya as the best dive sites in Thailand, it is self evidently not, but we do get some great diving here
(4) I'm not bashing anyone or anything and I'm not getting involved with arguments in that direction, I'm just trying to represent an honest opinion based on my own experiences.
(5) I'm not selling anything dammit!!

I'm sorry if people came here and had crappy experiences, either in Thailand as a whole, or in Pattaya, or even at my shop. I've had a brilliant time which is why I'm here and if anybody wants to discuss any of these problems offline I'll be happy to give you honest replies.

*plink plink* go my two baht!

...Oh, and what did you mean those watches are fake!!????!! Hehe :D

Mauifish:
I just left Thailand, avoid the place, bit of anti-American sentiment there that realy turned me off, not to mention how the Thai government ripped me off and the diving is horrible to just average. If you think you are getting a good deal by going to Thailand, don't believe it. PM me if you want more details.

Mauifish is just upset because he failed his IDC. I know, I was there. He chose not to complete his IDC because he felt there was anti-American sentiment from the PADI examiners!! It's an American organization!! He also did his course in Koh Samui- not even on the map of good diving in Thailand. ****!

Back
Top Bottom