Message to divers on SCC webcam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah - I was sad to see no more messages as well. Looks like they're having the same ugly weather we're having in Austin .... cloudy & rainy....

Hola amigos & amigas!!!

I'm sitting on the patio here at SCC and have FINALLY logged in to ScubaBoard. All the guys from the restaurant are here behind me and we are laughing about your comments. I didn't know you were all watching. Taking the last message down was very say for me too. It means I have to go home today. :(

BUT...check the webcam a little bit later and I'll leave a message for you all!! I haven't packed my banner paper and pens quite yet.

We had the most FANTASTIC TIME here at Scuba Club with 25 of the most fun people one could dive with. We had amazing weather all week (up until the nortes blew in on Saturday) and SCC rolled out the red carpet for our group.

And.......I had a fantastic birthday party. I got a tattoo, but I'm not going to tell you where!!

It is SO HARD TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!!!!

I will get to work on my trip report and will put it online soon.

Bonnie (from Scuba Club Cozumel)

P.S. Next workshop at SCC is August 10-15 (yes, Jim I moved it back a week for you guys)

SB_webcam.jpg

OK kids, here it is! The sign will only be there till I leave so I did a screen grab and brightened the message (it was in the shade). I just noticed the day is wrong on the webcam. That freaked me out because I thought I missed my flight! Wouldn't be the first time I did that. Last time I was here I accidentally booked my return ticket ONE MONTH later than the day I thought I was leaving. Wishful thinking!

Enjoy!

Bonnie

I had gotten addicted to that webcam then all of a sudden it won't work on my computer. I am using safari on my mac. Any one else have that problem? :confused:

I had gotten addicted to that webcam then all of a sudden it won't work on my computer. I am using safari on my mac. Any one else have that problem? :confused:

Cozumel addiction is a very serious condition. I break into a sweat at the thought of not getting my daily webcam fix.

I have both Safari & Mozilla and it works on both. The script that refreshes the image uses Java, so check your browser settings to make sure you have Java enabled. I'm not sure what the most current version of Safari is, but you might consider downloading a newer version. Safari typically causes more problems for me than the Mozilla browser.

You need to take care of this right away! I hope this helps.

:panicbutton:

Back
Top Bottom