Mexican Pride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Forecast looks good so far:

SATURDAY
EAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET. BAY AND INLAND
WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

Any idea when we are meeting at the marina?

-J.-

You guys pick the time - earlier is better. It's about a 2 hour ride.

Ty

I vote for 6 or 7 am departure time. (holds up shield to deflect incoming projectiles)

Narcosis:
I vote for 6 or 7 am departure time. (holds up shield to deflect incoming projectiles)

Dave you have seriously lost your mind :shocked:

Okay 6:30 departure then. I agree, it is a bit far out and we are doing three tanks.

You guys suck...i have a two hour drive but I can be there b/t 6.30-7.00a for sure :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

johnny_bravo:
You guys suck...i have a two hour drive but I can be there b/t 6.30-7.00a for sure :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

Holy crapamoly! You can come stay in mine and John's guest room the night before, if you'd like. Were only 45 min away.

Okay I am going to call my dive shop and see if anyone from there can be accosted to join us. :D

What a bunch of wussies!!!!

I was going to say 6 since I get off work at 5:30a but 6:30 is fine.

Missdirected:
Holy crapamoly! You can come stay in mine and John's guest room the night before, if you'd like. Were only 45 min away.

I may take you up on this MissD i'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon :14:

-J.-

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom