Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aug 1-3

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Aug 8-10

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Please select the best weekend for you to go on this trip. The weekend with the most votes will be the one I schedule. I'll follow the poll until the end of January and go with what we have then.

Are we still looking at the Straits?

Chad

the straits or just east of the straits.

In michigan...sounds like a lot of fun...would you be willing to accept a few tag-a-longs from the Dayton area?

I believe the goal is to fill up two boats and to have a great time so you guys are welcome.

Chad

Jim,

I put down the 18th but with my schedule that could change. Dawn and I are planning on going if at all possible.

I went to Fort Knox once as a guest of the armour school.

Is that enough that I could wrangle an invite if the weekend works out?

(I promise to watch the Derby this year and bring down some very fine beer!)

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
I believe the goal is to fill up two boats and to have a great time so you guys are welcome.

Chad

Because if you guys were going to plan on having a bad time...we'd just have to crash your party and bring in the good times :party::boozer::band:

Ontario Diver,

We would love to have you. As always the trip is open to all. If you bring Canadian Beer I will bring Kentucky Bourbon.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom