Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aug 1-3

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Aug 8-10

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That July 11-13 is the backup weekend for out big summer bash at Joe's quarry. LIVE BAND, FOOD, COL-BEER, Night time Swimming!
:wink:

I was planning a MI wreck trip of my own, but would rather dive with folks I know and like.

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Come on folks lets all vote so we can get this thing set up and go have a great time.

Chad

Chad,
I didn't vote but would love to dive with you all what ever weekend you choose. Save a spot for me and let me know if there is anything I can do on the planning end.

Nothing has been booked yet so keep an eye out for when we get this going.

Chad

As long as this trip doen't bash my "Empress of Ireland" expedition....I Will Be There

No matter what the weekend! :D

(Looking forward to Kentucky's Best!)

Have we decided on anything yet? Just wondering. There are two dive charters up there all summer long. One holds six and the other holds a bunch... Let me know what you decide.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Lets go.....

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Ontario Diver once bubbled...

(Looking forward to Kentucky's Best!)

I will be there....I guess I will bring some of the others with me too. :D

Everyone else who posted. JBD is putting this trip together and when the poll is finalized we will start to look in to charters and start figuring out how many are going. I hope you all can make it.

Chad

I would love to go, but don't know if I'll have the time to spare from work or the $$$. Going to N.C. in June on the wreck/shark diving trip, so that may be my big trip for the summer.

Let me know what the price is and if there are still spots left when you decide on a date and maybe I can swing it.

Back
Top Bottom