Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aug 1-3

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Aug 8-10

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seems like every other license plate ya see in FL is from Michigan.

August 6 is the opening of regular Florida lobster season.
The 2-day mini-season for sporties is July 30 - 31.

We may be doing the "sorta annual" group dive thingie in da U.P. if the wind ever stops blowing.
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/divers3/updivefo.html
Looking at first half of July for this year, probably stretch it over 2 weekends-10 days.

some books about diving the wrecks in the Great Lakes to the Cheddars night. I didn't get to look at the books as much as I would liked to have but a quick look through indicates that there is some interesting and exciting diving to do up there.

The final decision about the dates will be made by the end of this month if not sooner. Shortly after that I hope to have some trip details posted.

Can I come along if I can make the dates? I have been on several Great lakes trips including some with Bob 3 and CC.

The Straitsis one of two areas in Michigan I haven't made it to yet. (The other being Thunder Bay)

From where I live here in Ohio, I can be at the Bridge in about 8 hours.

I don't have a vacation schedule here in front of me right now, so I can't vote, but I will as soon as possible!

Dave

Big O,

You are more than welcome to join us. Keep an eye on the section and as we have more information we will post it.

Chad

ICUROK and myself are setting up a trip at Whitefish pt for August 25th - 29th. We need two maybe three more divers to fill the boat. The dives will be from 80 ft to 170' Any body out here that might be interested let me or ICUROK know. Deep dive experience is a must to do dives like the Vienna and the Osborne so that would be the only stipulation. We are diving with Scuba North out of Traverse City. Now the trip is not yet written in stone but will be soon. I know the trip is during the week but what better way to get away, far far away from the day to day grind. http://www.exploringthenorth.com/wfishdive/wfish.html

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

two more divers to commit to the Mackinac Straits trip. Preferably one more female and one more male diver(for lodging arrangements)

Of course it would be really nice to get eight more divers so we can take 2 boats.

I need to know soon so we can take advantage of a discount.

You can count Brian and I in for that weekend (if it is the first wekend in AUG)...if it is another weekend that will be a different story.

the first weekend in August. Check your PM box.

Chad, I'll be down in FL for commercial dive school until July. If I'm back in time I'll be there with you guys. I'll keep you posted from school. I also have a killer deal on a trunkload of Canadian beer!!
Any idea yet as to which wrecks?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom