Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aug 1-3

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Aug 8-10

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCORE ResQ once bubbled...
Chad, I'll be down in FL for commercial dive school until July. If I'm back in time I'll be there with you guys. I'll keep you posted from school. I also have a killer deal on a trunkload of Canadian beer!!
Any idea yet as to which wrecks?

I hope you can make it.....JBD has the details on the wrecks. I think we are all without power and phones right now so be patient and he will let you know the details.

Chad

Hey,

howdy from the muddy Mighty Mississip.

I don't have my vacation schedule with me right now but the first weekend in August I believe I have off. If so, I would like to join you. When I get back to the boat I will check and shoot you off an email as soon as possible. Might be Saturday though when we get to Memphis.

We would really like for you to join us!!! I'll send you some info if your schedule is agreeable. From what I have seen in books and on TV you will have some great photo shooting available.

The Straits are only 100miles from where I live. There are
10 Central Mich divers going to Tobermory in the middle of
July. If you go in August some of them might be interested.

Have you given any thought to Thunder Bay? Good wrecks, good
viz and not as advanced as the straits. They are deep, fast currents, and a little bit nippy for the southern types. At least
in August it will be warmed up to the high 40s!

Just a repete..

Need a couple more!
ICUROK and myself are setting up a trip at Whitefish pt for August 25th - 29th. We need two maybe three more divers to fill the boat. The dives will be from 80 ft to 170' Any body out here that might be interested let me or ICUROK know. Deep dive experience is a must to do dives like the Vienna and the Osborne so that would be the only stipulation. We are diving with Scuba North out of Traverse City. Now the trip is not yet written in stone but will be soon. I know the trip is during the week but what better way to get away, far far away from the day to day grind. http://www.exploringthenorth.com/wfishdive/wfish.html

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Let me know we need some more to lock in a charter with Scuba North for whitefish point...Scott

the trip is planned for the first wekend in August. As it stands I have 6 committed to going and 3 very interested at least. I am currently working on getting a second boat for the other hopefully 6 divers.

Sounds fun..For those of you that can't make it we are also doing the Treasure Hunt that weekend down at Cerulean Springs...It's for charity.

Jim,

sorry it took so long to get back to the thread. It has been almost impossible to get off the boat in a port that I have access to a computer due to my work schedule the past week.

I am off the first weekend in August, don't have to be in St Louis til 8/9 so the trip looks good to me right now.

I am flying out of Memphis 3/15 for Cincy call me sometime during the week, we can get together and discuss everything.

you be in Cincy? Can I send you a PM that will reach you in a timely manner?

Hey Jim,

Sorry I couldn't hook up with you Chad and Mo on Saturday night. First night in, older bro's birthday and family wanted time to pick my pea picking brain of the river adventures.

Kath is coming in Wednesday afternoon and we are going to be heading to the Keys Friday to dive the Grove. Any chance we can get together Thursday evening down your way for dinner and chat?

Drop me a PM as I will be checking things out daily now that I am landlocked for a couple of weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom