Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders Cruise?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think a meet and greet would be good, especially since it is "off-season," and I can't do much else but train right now. I'm in Alexandria and would probably have a few friends that would also be interested. Lake Rawlings or VA Beach sounds good. Since Alexandria is fairly central to both the Maryland and Hampton Roads areas, if you want to meet around here, let me know, and I can set something up. Fredricksburg might be a good meeting area for a day trip for all, but I don't know of any diving around there. Let me know.

Lets set up a meet and greet in the VA beach area for starts. Im 2 hours north but would be willing to drive down. Flygirl would you want to pick a date or post 2 see which is better for everyone and a place to meet.

I can set up a meet on Kent Island, East side of the Bay Bridge if anyone is interested.

A co worker of mines wife is a travel agent. I have asked her to set up a cruise for 2010. I should have some dates and an agenda in the near future. She has set some up for our fire department and the rates were good. I will post more as soon as I get the info.

Weekends in February are pretty much good for me except for 14-16 Feb (Federal Holiday). Someone in VA Beach should probably "host"(i.e. find a place that will let us hang out and drink adult beverages), but I can help with logistics. I'm trying to work out getting dry suit certification for mbwilliam and me, so if someone can tell us where we can get dry suit cert in one weekend in the VA Beach area on a weekend other than 14-16 Feb, this would mean two of us would come.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom