Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders Cruise?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: :D

Now that we've had a bit of fun at Peter's expense, :D let's get down to business. We (the wife and I) are always interested in a great dive travel package. Nail down a time and place and we will certainly consider it.

Are we talking this year or next? How about an idea about where? A week, 10 days, 2 weeks, what? The liveaboard was a serious consideration.

If you are going to the Invasion maybe we can have a live discussion with you there.

Either of those suggestions would be fantastic to me. We have been to Bonaire and would love to return and Curacao is one we have talked about doing.

Just an update to everyone - I am currently negotiating with Buddy Dive in Bonaire. If that sounds like something you may like or think I'm completely off, speak now or forever hold your piece.

Just an update to everyone - I am currently negotiating with Buddy Dive in Bonaire. If that sounds like something you may like or think I'm completely off, speak now or forever hold your piece.

BINGO :D

My other half is not as interested now that we would have to pay for it :(

TEASE :wink: :wink:

I've been talking with Buddy Dive and they haven't been as good at negotiating their rates as I had hoped!

I'm still working with them to get the rates down a little bit more!

In the mean time - My wife and I have organized a Friends and Family cruise. It is a 7 day cruise on the Carnival Valor heading to the Exotic Western Caribbean (Belize, Honduras, Cozumel and Grand Cayman). We have 2 cabins remaining that we have reserved at the group rate ($610 per person for an outside cabin, $670 per person for a balcony). Leaves Miami on Aug 31 and returns Sep 7. Less than $100 per person per night.

If you're interested at all let me know. We don't HAVE to sell these, but I figured at this rate I would offer it up to my fellow Bottom Feeders as a peace offering for biting the big on on the Buddy Dive trip!

Back
Top Bottom