Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders Cruise?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, since Bonaire didn't work out my wife is going on an all girls cruise at the end of October. I am going to head down to Ft. Lauderdale at that time to get in some dives...a boat dive or two, but I am thinking mostly shore dives at Lauderdale by the Sea. If anyone wants to go, let me know.

It's a great idea... shops do it all the time... the problem is getting people to couch up deposits far enough in advance so you don't lose your shirt...

Don't book a thing if you aint got that moolah!

I'd consider a "spring break" '09 Western Caribbean cruise out of Tampa.
Already doing Roatan for the second time this year and money is getting tight.

Still sounds good. Im heading to Florida towards the end of Feb. Vencie then the Palm Beach / Fort Lauderdale area. Maybe even the Keys. Im looking for warmer waters.

Just an update to everyone - I am currently negotiating with Buddy Dive in Bonaire. If that sounds like something you may like or think I'm completely off, speak now or forever hold your piece.

Last time we went to Bonaire our dive club booked airfare through Air Jamaica and called their group rates dept and got air fares significantly reduced but it required paying for all the tickets as a single purchase which makes everyone else using credit cards to have to plan ahead and combine all of them.

Pls keep me in the loop on developments. I'm a shift worker, and I get back-up every couple of months so I pretty much have to take my vacations then. I do get weekends off every other month, so I am totally open to a local dive and brew day-weekend as was proposed (although I don't drink much, especially if I'm diving, I still like to live with the allusion that I am a party girl). Please let me know. Anne

Telemonster, we should have a meet and greet. We could set this up at a reasturant or meet at Lake Rawlings when the water is a few degrees warmer. What areas are people from and how far are they willing to travel for a meet and greet? We could set up meet and greats and rotate the locations.
Im still game for a cruise. One of my friends is doing one in April that goes from Miami to the Keys to Belize or some route like that. I can see what it cost and maybe set one up for next April or May. Warm Waters in the Winter Time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom