Mid-Winter Meet and Greet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The rain itself doesn't bother me to much, I've dove in the wet before. But the viz tends to get worse as runoff increases, having to stay dry during my surface interval, etc. I haven't completely abandoned the idea, but I think we're going to make the go-no go tomorrow afternoon.

<--- Fair weather diver. :D

Putting on my drysuit while standing in the rain does sound a bit counterproductive... :wink:

Well peeps let me know by 4 pm Friday/ please so we can make a go/no go decision. Either way I am fine I just don't want to be the only person who shows up. Thx!! :D

Last edited:
Putting on my drysuit while standing in the rain does sound a bit counterproductive... :wink:

That's why I love my 4Runner. The back hatch acts as an umbrella while I get dressed. :D

This is a really great idea. Would LOVE to be there, however I ruptured my eardrum last weekend and therefore out of commission for several weeks. Total bummer!

That is a bummer Nikki! I hope you have a speedy recovery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom