Mike goes through the new KISS Go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trying to figure out if this: "SMB to 2/3 pin Molex connector" is equivalent to the K22D. I have one cell about to die and I would like to replace it with one of these rather than open a new chemical cell.

Haha. Never mind I see the English translation above. Trying to figure out the moles issue myself. I sent them a message so we’ll see if they can clarify which units it fits.
I messaged as well, but no response. I don't however know any German, so that could cause some issues.

Just got a response and it appears they updated their page for us:
Screenshot_20231207-091757.png

I'll be ordering one today.

10 yr break even point. @J-Vo what do you see as the primary benefit for you?

10 yr break even point. @J-Vo what do you see as the primary benefit for you?
100% linear cells that don't fail.

Safety and cheaper over the lifetime of the cell than galvanic cells over the same time period.

Just got a response and it appears they updated their page for us:
View attachment 814513

I'll be ordering one today.
I think that is the same moles used by most rebreathers? I see on the DGX site that the kiss and liberty units use the same sensors and I have been told by a liberty diver that the rEvo sensors work in a pinch in the liberty… ergo transitive property? 🤣 I’m anxious to try them too. Let us know if they actually arrive and work!

Has anyone found any specs for depth or know what the expected depth limit for this type of unit would be? There was discussion early on about what the point of a unit with so little sorb would be and I am thinking it might be great for shorter dives below 125' where you would want helium in your mix, but also aren't doing so much deco that you couldn't bail out and use your backgas on the deco. The cost of helium and the amount of gas needed is a big liming factor for a 20 minute dive to 160' even though the entire dive might only be a little over an hour. You would probably want doubles instead of a single al80, but if all goes well you shouldn't need very much helium.

Has anyone gotten a price for the "Go" ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom