Mike goes through the new KISS Go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'm going to retrofit my Sidewinder to SMB connectors. The new cell is working as promised.

markup_1000000549.png

I believe any deviation measured is within the tolerance of my test equipment.

Edit typo and removed redundant chart. Also, the dotted line is calculated linearity.

Are the new owners of KISS distancing themselves from this? Because it seems strange to launch it under DT's name.

Are the new owners of KISS distancing themselves from this? Because it seems strange to launch it under DT's name.
For what DT paid for exclusive distribution rights for the KISS USA GO, it would be surprising if they didn't personally brand the shiz out of it.

For what DT paid for exclusive distribution rights for the KISS USA GO, it would be surprising if they didn't personally brand the shiz out of it.

I must have missed that announcement. But still seems strange as KISS has a much better reputation than DT has among their target market.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom