Mike goes through the new KISS Go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At $650 times 3 cells I don't know how that comes even anywhere in the ball park.

Unless you can start with just a hud, scrubber, lungs, and dsv and click the cost plus radials on their site. 😂

I think it will be a cool unit if you can get bare bones for that cheap.

Six weeks of waiting and I get a cell that won't go in my unit. I don't really consider needing an adapter a like for like swap. Plus I've had more cable/connector failures than cell failures, so adding more wires does not thrill me.

I figure my options are try to sell this to you yahoos, or switch out to a threaded bulkhead and individual splitters on my SW.

PXL_20240124_235732350~2.jpg

Six weeks of waiting and I get a cell that won't go in my unit. I don't really consider needing an adapter a like for like swap. Plus I've had more cable/connector failures than cell failures, so adding more wires does not thrill me.

I figure my options are try to sell this to you yahoos, or switch out to a threaded bulkhead and individual splitters on my SW.

View attachment 823096
Who did you purchase it through?

View attachment 823096
Which option did you select when you bought it? I thought there was a molex option but I guess they are all smb? I had been actually considering a little experiment with going to smb connectors. Did you see if it actually works? If so I might buy it off you.

Which option did you select when you bought it? I thought there was a molex option but I guess they are all smb? I had been actually considering a little experiment with going to smb connectors. Did you see if it actually works? If so I might buy it off you.

We conversed over email about witch one to select. I thought they understood it need to plug directly into a molex on a PCB.

I'll put it in a pressure pot and post the results here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom