Military Members Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

U.S. Army 1978-2002, retired as 1SG

E-4 Spc
13F1P "Foward Observer"
94-96 3/325 ABCT Italy
96-97 1st Cav 1/82 FA Fort Hood

AATW!

Wooooooo Hoooooo !!! Another Cav man !!!!

SSgt USAF
Security Forces
1995-present
Grand Forks AFB, soon to be Eglin AFB as a Ground Combat Instructor

Knight 1989,

Your gonna LOVE Destin!!! Night Town and AJ's are two bars about two blocks away from each other, and both are great.

AJ's & Night Town Hmmmm if you like that crowd. Guess it is more hoppin than the Holley Rock in Cresvagas. hehe. MAD Amber Jack on the rubble. I think the 300# Jewfish moved off the Ms Louise. And shovlehead 9 KMs out. Sometimes it can be like glass and sometimes like a washing machine right there off Destin Pass. AND one can always find equipment droppped by the tad poles that do their first dive there on the rubble. I found a WB that was like 32 # holey cow thats a lot of lbs for an area that one needs only a 3mm during winter. I would dive twin 80's with a 3mm and only use 8 lbs in the RANGER.

E-4, US Army
1995-96 ROK 2nd Inf Div
1996-98 3rd Inf Div

Canadian Navy "stoker" from 1975 to 1995 regular force, active reserve 2003 to present.

Back
Top Bottom