Military Members Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canadian Navy
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Electronic Warfare Instructor
'96- present

US Navy
MMCS(SS) E-8
Pearl Harbor
1987 - Present

I read through all of the posts up to ScubaJackie's. The thing that leaps out at me was the post about "What does it mean to be a veteran?". Folks all over the world serve their nation (not that many really) and learn a few things about themselves, their fellow man/woman, and what it means to be a citizen of their country. Like the bumper sticker says, " Freedom ain't free". I served my country too. I am proud of the units I was in and the people I served with. I had an opportunity to see and do things that shaped me and made me who I am now. Military service is what makes a nation what it is. I am proud to belong to those ranks of citizens. Being a veteran is an honor. Being a veteran is a duty. Being a veteran is belonging to a country. Being a veteran is simply being PROUD! Thanks for the service. I wish more people would remember to say thank you.

ALL THE WAY! .....and then some

US Coast Guard
Boatswains Mate First Class
1993-2005

Now GS-12
Security Specailist - Planning Dept.
Department Of Homeland Security

Best Descision I ever made...besides getting my dive cert!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom