Military Members Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USN 2001-2005

CTM2 (SS)

Pensacola, FL
Groton, CT

If you are airborne you have jump wings, you did not forget. Campbell and hood, no air assault wings?

Yeah I got out of being the dope on a rope barely :wink:, deployed too much and during my down time they didn't want to send me because my wife was having a rough pregnancy.

Yeah I got out of being the dope on a rope barely :wink:, deployed too much and during my down time they didn't want to send me because my wife was having a rough pregnancy.

Wow they show heart, normally in the past. You went to Campbell without the dope on a rope, that is what they send you to do first. Hope you wife pregnancy went well.

With deployments the way they are right now the only school required before a duty station now is airborne if you are going to a unit that is, air assault they feel can wait and they have even started running the school in Iraq.

Retired from SDVT-1 on Jan. 06. BTDT in the Specwar dive cycles. Did time at ST5, LOGSU1, NRST 1/3/5, MDSU1 and NSSF New London.

SSgt, USMC
7257 - Air Traffic Controller
Currently stationed in Japan

With deployments the way they are right now the only school required before a duty station now is airborne if you are going to a unit that is, air assault they feel can wait and they have even started running the school in Iraq.

When I was at Camp Liberty one of the previous units set up an Air Assault obstacle course on the West side . . . only saw it in passing . . .

Back
Top Bottom