Military Members Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Active Duty US Army, Okinawa, Japan. Come visit us for some outstanding diving. For you retired guys catch a hop to Kadena, and you can soon be in 80F water with 100ft Vis. Call me (Scott) when you get here and I can take you to over 100 shore dives typhoons permiting. 646-8913. rentals are cheep and the diving is 10 times better than Hawaii. Dive the USS Emmons that was sunk by kamakazis during WWII. Find rounds just off shore. Many recks are just now being discovered. Yanaguni may be the oldest civilized structure on earth only to be found in Okinawa, Japan. Structures similar to Yaniguni have been discover just off shore of main land Okinawa. We have Caves, Sharks, Rays, Reefs, and National Geographic sites. Renting dive gear is cheep through one of our many MWR facilities Army, Airforce, and Marines. Instruction is some of the cheepest in the world due to the fact that they are MWR facilities first. I have contact for numerous boat diving adventures. Lets go diving. Remember those who have fallen! Have a great Memorial Day.

Active Duty US Army, Okinawa, Japan. Come visit us for some outstanding diving. For you retired guys catch a hop to Kadena, and you can soon be in 80F water with 100ft Vis. Call me (Scott) when you get here and I can take you to over 100 shore dives typhoons permiting. 646-8913. rentals are cheep and the diving is 10 times better than Hawaii. Dive the USS Emmons that was sunk by kamakazis during WWII. Find rounds just off shore. Many recks are just now being discovered. Yanaguni may be the oldest civilized structure on earth only to be found in Okinawa, Japan. Structures similar to Yaniguni have been discover just off shore of main land Okinawa. We have Caves, Sharks, Rays, Reefs, and National Geographic sites. Renting dive gear is cheep through one of our many MWR facilities Army, Airforce, and Marines. Instruction is some of the cheepest in the world due to the fact that they are MWR facilities first. I have contact for numerous boat diving adventures. Lets go diving. Remember those who have fallen! Have a great Memorial Day.

More about me and the Military...
Joined in 1984 Served
Ft Lenoardwood, MO
Ft Lee, VA
Ft Sill, OK
Ft Benning, GA
Ft Wainwright, AK
Ft Carson, CO
Ft. Sam Huston, TX
Ft. Bragg, NC
Ft. Lewis, WA
Torri Station, Okinawa, Japan

I love the miltary and plan on doing 30 years. There is no other job where you can go to an anarchial place and establish peace and liberty even though it might at the point of a gun.

Just want to send out a big thank you to all of the Veteran's as we get ready to observe Memorial Day.

Scott Riemer
USMC 7212
1986-1990

Retired CSM, Infantry

US Army, ARNG

1977-2005

82nd Airborne
5th SFG (A)

Greetings to all out there. My prayers and gratitude to those still deployed or deploying. Godspeed and return home safely.

Let's go divin!!!!

Checking in.

CPT/0-3
US Army Infantry!
1999-Present
2 tours down ?? to go

US Army
E-4(P)
93P1P – “Feet & Knees Together Airborne!”
92-2000 Active Duty/Guard (CO/KS)
4/17th Cav turned into 4/2nd Armored Cav
2nd I.D. – Korea, Camp Stanley
82nd Airborne

My husband is in the U. S. Navy. I appreciate everything you guys do.

LTC ARMY Chemical Corps (retired)
1980 to 2005
UTAHBAG! Chem/Bio a specialty
currently residing in central FL.

U.S. Army
Sergeant Major (ret)
1976 - 1998

USAF Active 1995-99
Active Reserves 2004-Present
4N0 Aerospace Medical Technician
4A0 Health Administration

Ellsworth AFB, South Dakota (ADAF 4A0)