Millbrook Saturday, May 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving in VB...might see you if we get blown out though!

Anytime works for me. I need to figure out the weighting on my hp 100s before I hit the ocean.

If it's early, it'll only be a one tank dive for me--I won't have time to fill my second tank with all the travel I have this week.

If it's noonish, I can probably pick up a second take. It's all fine with me either way.

DivePartner1 once bubbled...
Anytime works for me. I need to figure out the weighting on my hp 100s before I hit the ocean.

If it's early, it'll only be a one tank dive for me--I won't have time to fill my second tank with all the travel I have this week.

If it's noonish, I can probably pick up a second take. It's all fine with me either way.

fills are only ten minutes from millbrook now the front gate has maps to the shop

Thanks, Roger! Does anyone have a target starting time or preferred beach?

The drive to Millbrook is aoubt two hours for a few of us Marylanders so I'd prefer starting at 10-ish, or no ealier than 8.

Also, I usually buy tickets to Millbrook at a Va. dive shop but might not manage that this week. Do they sell entrances at the gate (with c-cards, of course)?

DivePartner1 once bubbled...
Thanks, Roger! Does anyone have a target starting time or preferred beach?

The drive to Millbrook is aoubt two hours for a few of us Marylanders so I'd prefer starting at 10-ish, or no ealier than 8.

Also, I usually buy tickets to Millbrook at a Va. dive shop but might not manage that this week. Do they sell entrances at the gate (with c-cards, of course)?
Get someone who is going to buy you the tickets...they are only $10 from shops but double to $20 at the gate.

Back
Top Bottom