Mini season, why the bad PR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive ops in S. Fl can't be happy
storm 7 19.png

As of earlier this morning NOAA published 5-10 knot wind and seas less than 2 feet for Wednesday and Thursday.
Please don't bring up that type of weather negativity, as it is, Florida needs little reasson to turn things into crap.

Not true, I'm pretty sure she goes out of her way to do the opposite of what I want! :rofl3:
There are some who attract the winds and rain like a Storm God. I'm thinking @sphyon here! :D :D :D

NOAA... these guys can't tell you the current weather if they opened the window and looked outside.
Looks like it's going to be a rainy couple of days
storm 3 19.png

This is going to be a bad one, real Wrath if God stuff. The best thing is for all non-residents of Florida to leave. In fact I think it's best that most of the coastal regions should voluntarily evacuate. They should leave now. I think it'll be safe to return on the weekend.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom