MK 5 turret retainer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good point, Luis. 7/32" is roughly the inside of the piston stem (1/4" outside diameter); anything less would restrict the air flow.

Oh well, guess I'll have to grind my 11/16" nut...

I'd be interested in 2 turret retainers. I have a couple of Mk 5's that have been the primary regs for my wife and I for the last 30 years. Plan to keep them another 30 years and a couple of spare turret retainers would be great! Thanks.

Last edited:
Couv 2
Matt 2
Oceancurrent 4
Henrik 2
Luis 2
Zung 1
Bax 2
Kgualt 4

total so far 19

I'm really not too worried about my brass turret retainers; but please put me down for 3.

Couv 2
Matt 2
Oceancurrent 4
Henrik 2/3
Luis 2
Zung 1
Bax 2
Kgualt 4
Superstar 1
Awap 3
23/24

Edit: added one for Superstar per post 18

If I have time over the next few days, I'll try to contact a machine shop/fabrication shop to get a bid. If any of you know of another place that might be willing to take this on, please see if you can also get a bid.

Cheers,

Couv

OK, after being away for about 10 days, I come back to this wonderful opportunity. Bump it up to 26 - I'll take 2.

Thanks couv!!11

OK guys, I contacted 3 machine shops and sent Luis' drawing; I'll keep you posted.

c

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom