MK 5 turret retainer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just so happen to have a "like new" 5 l/p port-2 hp port MK V for sale. PM me to see if you can afford it. :D

c

Bro, 6-7 digits range is way out of my reach. However, if you have an old beat-up small yoke 1 HP port one in the 3-4 digits range, I may think about it... :D

I've got one of those too-for free in fact. But the shipping and handling charges are pretty high. ;-)

Couv 2
Matt 2
Oceancurrent 4
Henrik 2/3
Luis 2
Zung 1
Bax 2
Kgualt 4
Superstar 1
Awap 3
23/24

Edit: added one for Superstar per post 18

If I have time over the next few days, I'll try to contact a machine shop/fabrication shop to get a bid. If any of you know of another place that might be willing to take this on, please see if you can also get a bid.

Cheers,

Couv

I found one more vendor who will give us a quote.
Bobby's Nut & Bolt Mfg. Co. located in Spring Texas is a manufacturer of special fasteners for industry.

He is looking at a couple of options. One would be to machine the part out of stock, the other would be to take an existing piece of hardware and modify it to fit Luis' drawing.

I explained that we could probably come up with an order of 25-30 if the price was right. I did not tell him, but for my purposes, that means $8-$10 ....how about you guys?

c

I explained that we could probably come up with an order of 25-30 if the price was right. I did not tell him, but for my purposes, that means $8-$10 ....how about you guys?

c

Sounds good to me.

Henrik

I'm bumping this thread as there may be another vendor will do make these parts for us....stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed.

c

Hi, Is there a performance difference between a 4 LP ports VS 5 LP ports Mk5?

Theoretically the 5th port being on the end cap and in line with the piston head orifice should have higher flow than the ports at 90 degrees. It makes sense, but I don't know how much actual difference it would make considering the flow is pretty high to begin with. However, the real advantage would be realized in hose routing.

c

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom