Mk11 - Change to black cap/trim

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

milbournosphere

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Mk11/c200 with white trim, like so:.

mk11-c200.jpg

I've had it for a little over a year. It's been a great regulator, but the white trim on both stages is yellowing and getting stained due to my frequent diving in salt water. I'm not usually one to care too much about equipment appearances, but it looks pretty cheap. I see that you guys make the Mk11 with black plastic bits now:

mk11l-int-2013.jpg

What are my options for ordering a set of the black plastic cap/trim parts to have my local regulator tech replace my current plastic bits next time my reg is in for service?

Your Scubapro Dealer will probably have to order the parts in, so give them a heads up before you take them in for service. You might try taking the covers off, and washing them with bleach, 2 of the 3 trim trim pieces pop off on the first stage. The third piece can only be removed by removing the yoke.

Spoke to the tech at the shop this weekend, he's going to take care of me just fine. Parts were readily available; he'll orderm them in and throw em on next time I take the reg in for service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom