Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquatic Eagle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just one question....who is going to be the moderator for this new forum? Every forum I have ever been a part of has had certain moderators assigned to specific forums within the board. Do we know who is going to be doing this for Deep South Divers? If not, I have no problem volunteering. I have no moderating experience but I have plenty of message board experience. :) I wouldn't mind taking the job. Who knows the answer to this question? Le me know. :)

A copy of this post has been sent to all existing regulators to see if there's someone already available to undertake this task. Generally, any regulator can participate in any forum, however there are usually one or two who take "special interest" in forums close to their locales or interests. Meanwhile, never fear - the new forum will not go unmoderated, if there's any problems (be it of a housekeeping or more serious matter), any regulator will be able to assist. There is a "report this post" link at the bottom right hand corner of each link - feel free to use it if you see an issue you feel needs addressing.

cheers

Thanks for the reply Scubaroo. Let me know if you need a new mod. I've always wanted to give that a try. :)

Scubaboard doesn't have a moderator for each forum, we also don't have assigned forums. We all do have certain interests and all forums are covered, this one is no exception. It is moderated and the report post button does work. Thanks for your interest, but we don't operate in quite that manner.

Thank you for your kind offer. If we need help here we'll holler!
Rick

Acutally you do have two moderators from the area -- Rick Murchison and SubMariner. So I think you'll be well taken care of.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Just let me know in the future if the board needs a new moderator and I can apply for the job. :) Judging by the amount of replies I got, Deep South does seem to be covered. Thanks!

A forum for those of us living in the South. :thumb:

I can gaaronteee I'll be hanging around here. :)

SubMariner once bubbled...
A forum for those of us living in the South. :thumb:

I can gaaronteee I'll be hanging around here. :)

We're glad you'll be hangin' out here. R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom