Moderators, Can you let Mr Letterboy back?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is not to be then OK. I have already admitted I may not know everything that happened. I also would like to point out that I sincerely meant it when I said I respectfully request.

I have asked and will respect the judgement of the Mods. Just thought I would bring it up.

Thanks for the consideration and explanation.

When a moderator dies, does ScubaBoard have any death benifits?

Given the recent loss of Quero, I have to say this comes across as being in extremely poor taste.

I put Letterboy on my ignore list a long time ago, but took him off when was told by mutual friends that he really is a charming person. However, I still don't "get" his humor nor do I have enough knowledge of this situation to give an opinion.

Thanks Marg,

But in the event this member makes the request, we just thought the Mods might want to know how the Coliseum feels about it.

1339354424-11th-ancient-superiorum-festival-in-pula_1267591.jpg

Let heem live!

---------- Post added November 13th, 2013 at 08:21 PM ----------

Ummmmm maybe, but then I have a pretty good idea where he lives...

I believe the "thumbs up" gesture actually meant death in the arena.

Given the recent loss of Quero, I have to say this comes across as being in extremely poor taste.

I thought that happened over month ago...That's like a full dog year already....Wouldn't it be nice if SB had benefits for the moderators who probably spend more time filtering comments than most Starbucks barista making coffee in a day who get health insurance?

So I have a stupid question. Where is this pub that everyone keeps getting banned from?

---------- Post added November 14th, 2013 at 02:06 PM ----------

Nevermind, I see that I'm not cool enough to join the pub yet. I need to lurk less and post more I see!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread has been moved to the feedback forum.

All parties have made their point and the thread will remain closed.

Appeals of forum bans are to be made to appeals@scubaboard.com. These bans were deemed necessary and no further attempts to start additional threads to appeal these bans on the public forums will be tolerated.

End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom