More Maui dives....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calscubagirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I had a full day of diving with Prodiver today. The morning started off with seeing Al and Jill on the B&B boat getting ready to pull out. A very early 5:45AM and a long and "happy" day for me was ahead. Prodiver boat pulls out on a nice flat ocean. Not one boat out there but us. Beautiful clear day on Maui! Can't complain about a thing!

Bone's was Captain today, Matt was DM and Captain Don decided to go for a couple of dives on his day off. There were a couple of familiar faces that went out on the boat yesterday as well. Gosh darn it I can't remember their names...sorry. They are SB members. Diveman?

First dive was the Molo's back wall, "end of the world." We did the back wall the other day but, it wasn't as good as it was today. All the fish seemed a bit more awake this morning. Sometimes the diving isn't "that" great on the back wall but, most of the time it is. Second dive was the St. Anthony.

I had booked two trips with Prodiver today. Second charter, dive one we went back out to Molo's back wall. It was even better than this morning. Thriving with life! The lighting was so perfect for photos and video.

Dive 2, Red Hill...now very green. This dive I decided not to take my video cam. I just felt like gliding without a thing in my hands. I knew before I got in the water that I would see something very cool if I didn't take the camera...you know....Murphy's Law. My back was talkin' to me and I didn't want to have to go up early because I was pushing it too much! So the first thing we see is a Dragon fish (that I missed the other day), then we see an eagle ray, then we come across the biggest Taco I've ever seen, without watching National Geographic. His head was bigger than mine! I thought...holy cow!! LOL! One of the divers got so excited about the Taco that his already flailing arms, flailed even bigger when the taco came out and smacked me right in the face, almost knocked my mask off and my reg went flying....sheeeeesh, lol.

No camera but, I REALLY enjoyed that dive! Just glided a long.

I want to thank all the guys on Prodiver Maui for the extra effort in making my diving vacation not a little easier but, a lot easier. They do nothing but, make the diving so much fun. They didn't hesitate to take my gear from me before I got back on the boat. Talk about Valet!

I couldn't have picked a better dive boat. We all have our preferences (like Jill and I were talking about at the beach last week). I couldn't have done the shore dives, like I normally would do when I come to Maui. Although, I did do the scooter dive with Pete but, again....all he did was make it easy for me. Carried my BC and tank out to the water for me, then carried both scooters in and out.

A couple more dives tomorrow morning on the boat and then flying Sunday afternoon.

What a depressing thought. I don't think I can wait much longer to move to Maui, lol.

Back
Top Bottom