Most incorrectly spelled SCUBA brand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got about halfway through this post when my left shoulder contracted, and my left eyelid began to flutter uncontrollably. There might also have been some half-strangled "Urrrgghhhh" noises as well. Peace be unto you, CathyE, and dive on...but ehrmagerd...perfect spelling isn't vital?? Gaaaaahhhh. *twitch* *twitch*

Stop!
You are starting to remind me of my husband.
:)
At least he has stopped shoving newspapers in my face demanding that I 'look, look at that incompetence'. I'm not sure if it's because he has accepted that I don't see the 'glaring' errors or we don't get a print copy anymore.

Gaaaaahhhh. *twitch* *twitch*

There is of course grammer and puncturation, too. It turns out there is an English equivalent to Russian "pardon impossible to execute":
Edwardum occidere nolite timere bonum est—“Refrain not to kill King Edward is right.” If the point is placed after the first word, the sentence reads, “Not to kill the king is right;” but if after the second word, the direction becomes, “Refrain not; to kill the king is right.”
-- E. Cobham Brewer 1810–1897. Dictionary of Phrase and Fable. 1898

Back
Top Bottom