moving home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fedfirediver

INSTRCUTOR
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi to all that blow bubbles:

I am moving back to southern maryland in a couple of months, i am leaving the greatlakes wrecking crew and if you would let me, i would love to join the mid-atlantic bottom feeders?

I am a rescue diver through dive rescue int. i am looking for a dive team to keep up skills. and i also want to keep diving. I have never dove in the local waters of the patuxent,or the bay. i am fairly new to scuba and i have logged 50+ dives since my cert. this spring and i am loving it.

Are their any dive rescue int. instructors in the area so i can keep up both by psd and dive rescue 1 certs?

Thanks
Jim :diver:

Jim,

Virginia Scuba (www.vascuba.com) of Manassas, VA (closest shop to Millbrook-quarry near Haymarket, VA) has diver training through the Emergency Response Diving International (ERDI) and other programs. Just give them a call at 703-369-0098 or email them about their programs at psd@vascuba.com.

The closest place in Northern VA to dive is Millbrook. It is closing for the season on Sunday 11/21, so you have one last weekend to dive there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom