Moving in the Military

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh, so it's like a cattle call?

It's a SCUBA call!

ch0ppersrule:
Getting to the PI from Hawaii you have to have a signature of clearance from an 07 or above. Yep, an 06 just won't do it. Plus before you try an obtain a signature you have to fill out a bunch of forms stating when, where, and why you want to go. How long you plan on being there and what you plan on doing. That still might not get you permission either.
For the most part, as long as the forms are filled out right, there isn't a problem getting clearance, especially if the requestee is staying on Luzon. There are always exceptions though. If the forms aren't filled out right, then even an O-7 will get denied.

On second thought, I think that I may just go alone on this trip. That way inquiring minds can just guess what I am up too and quit getting into other's business.

NO CATTINESS AT MY PAD!!!!!! NO SNOOTYNESS AT MY PAD. I GOT UNLIMITED CLEAN AIR AND FOR ADID CARD HOLDERS MAYBE A ZOD TO DO SOME NINJA MAHIMAHI/BUG HUNTIN. I will be there set up after the Holidays we got about a year Squal so lets giter done.

Aquadoc68:
NO CATTINESS AT MY PAD!!!!!! NO SNOOTYNESS AT MY PAD. I GOT UNLIMITED CLEAN AIR AND FOR ADID CARD HOLDERS MAYBE A ZOD TO DO SOME NINJA MAHIMAHI/BUG HUNTIN. I will be there set up after the Holidays we got about a year Squal so lets giter done.

Does that mean we can't pick on sailors or the marines????
Ok, no worries BFADM. I'll be there with who knows????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom