Moving in the Military

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two more years then off to PA school my friend and working part time and goofing off at 38.
Stop rubbing it in Just cause I was a forrester for 4 years and diddn't join strait away after HS doesn't mean you can rub it in that you will be a shaming pogue aced REMF POS Civ burden on society working only long enough to pay for the next dive trip 4 years B4 me! :wink: :07:

Well now we can't have that now can we........hmmmm yep. You got Ha and I got the corn fields, I do believe that I deserve that much :D .

Squalus:
Well now we can't have that now can we........hmmmm yep. You got Ha and I got the corn fields, I do believe that I deserve that much :D .
ROTFLMAO Touche. I will be dining on SEE food and Mango and you corn, Buffalo and Elk, Hmmm thats not so bad. But you know my door is open my BFAM.

Aquadoc68:
ROTFLMAO Touche. I will be dining on SEE food and Mango and you corn, Buffalo and Elk, Hmmm thats not so bad. But you know my door is open my BFAM.

Hmmm sounds good, elk is great had it some time ago. I'll see if I can get you some along with buffalo.

In Kansas now, somebody PM me!

Aquadoc68- are you getting stationed at Schofield? If it wasn't for diving I would have been ready to leave here 2 yrs ago. We were really excited when we got our orders also. That changed pretty fast. PM us when you get in and are ready to do some diving.

Melissa

My old man was in for 33...I did 20....all total ...I have moved 69 times. And, number 70 isnt that far off either.

ch0ppersrule:
Aquadoc68- are you getting stationed at Schofield? If it wasn't for diving I would have been ready to leave here 2 yrs ago. We were really excited when we got our orders also. That changed pretty fast. PM us when you get in and are ready to do some diving.

Melissa

hopefully at the Dive Det on Shafter. I am a wet DMT so I fill two slots with one body That makes them happy. I will drop y'all a line when I get in. Thanks. I had to defer for 40 days to wait for wifes VISA so around DEC 20th.
Thanks again for the invite.

Squalus:
In Kansas now, somebody PM me!
Bite me!!!!

Aquadoc68:
Bite me!!!!
Ummm nope that would violate the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" plus, I don't swing that way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom