Moving to DIR...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm...
I didn't mentioned beer. We, of course, only condone the responsible consumption of such beverages. In fact, only a couple of us older members seem to have developed a tast for it. It's not our fault. The world was different when we were young. However, as a group, we have decided that in the interest of camaraderie and to foster a general feeling of belonging for everyone that all should buy their fair share wether or not they choose to participate.

Warning and Disclaimer - Alcohol or any substance that contributes to dehydration or alters circulation does not go with diving or efficient decompression following diving.

Hey, you guys are too much.

So it is true:

If you live life on the edge or find pleasure in pure adrenaline high.......

If you thrive on intense encounters with the unknown or have the burning need to challenge gravity........

If you are a thrill-seeker who commits random acts of spine tingling adventure - YOU'VE GOT SOME SERIOUS ISSUES.

Like Mike said:
PHP:
It's not our fault. The world was different when we were young.

The world may change but we sure ...........

It is a shame down here. So many caves...so little water in them.

Oh well I'm not up to that level yet anyway.

If you are around here let me know. I might be persuaded to buy you dinner one night and talk diving. Heck, I might be persuaded to dive some too.

Chad

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
The world was different when we were young.

That, as we used to say when we were young, is a "no-sh!tter".

I'm with Jeff and Chad, bout ready to start packing! You make it sould good in Indiana Mike. Wait a minute, I've been there! Never mind...

Tom:jester:

Hey WreckWriter,

Have you done much in the lakes. The coral is kind of drab but the wrecks are great.

Mike

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Hey WreckWriter,

Have you done much in the lakes. The coral is kind of drab but the wrecks are great.

Mike

I don't even notice coral any more, I only only dive wrecks.

I did a week in Tobermory in the early 90s, did the Arabia, Forest City, and a bunch of others. When I look back on my diving career that week stands real close to the top.

Would love to go back to the lakes now that I dive mix, Gunilda, Kamloops, maybe even the Big Fitz.... They call to me, ya know?

Tom

Hey Mike,

Thanks a bunch for the invitation; I'll have to figure out my schedule for the next few months.

-earl-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom