Music video help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...woke up today with a bug in my ear about a music video I haven't seen in a while. I remember the song was pretty good. It's by some rock band. I cannot remember any of the words. I do remember that the video had some walls or something being blown up, or demolished. And there were some lions chasing some animal, maybe gazelles? And twice in the video was the shot of the lion leaping very high in the air to grab the animal in it's mouth (very cool shot). At the very end, there were several shots that kind of turned into the next shot. One was a ballerina, one was a lady doing a cartwheel, one was a duck in a bathtub.

And I cannot for the life of me remember the words, the artist, the melody, any of it. I just remember I liked the song and haven't seen it in a while. Originally, I saw it on Yahoo music videos but sometimes they remove videos, which is why I haven't seen it in a while. If anyone knows the video or artist I am talking about and can end my misery, I'd really appreciate it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom