My 100th Dive Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good going...100 dives! Are you diving at Blue in Orange City FL where we dove a while back?

Blue Springs, Waldron, IN... It's an old rock quarry. Marine life includes bass, bluegill, and snapping turtles. We've been warned of the crocagators, and we stand by the fact that there IS a quarry monster. :D

Got some more pix, ER? :)

Good going...100 dives! Are you diving at Blue in Orange City FL where we dove a while back?

Thanks, erparamedic- I was sitting here scratching my head :confused:

I wouldn't dive Blue Springs State Park without dropping you a line, Cuda- you and Bill51 were great dive buddies! That's one of my favorite dives- okay, not so much the spring, but drifting down the river afterwards!

I almost forgot- as a "100th dive" gift, Jeff gave me "dive bling!"

It's a little, battery-operated flashy thing that you would attach to your tank for a night dive or to whatever- like if you were riding your bike at night or something. Anyway- I though that was funny- since SMB has been dubbed "Dive Toe Chick and Fixer of the Bling."

Well I might be able to find glow-in-the-dark rhinestones TG !! Enjoy your new toy :wink:

I have been here, just not working out really. :( Tonight though. I miss the SB Fitness Challenge!!!

Wish I had my camera for that trip on my 100th dive to my favorite site of all in Carmel California, I still feel sad when my camera wasn't there for me. :(

Back
Top Bottom