My 3 year old ScubaDiva!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluOrchid2

Reaction score
So, okay, she's snorkeling, not scubadiving. But WOW!!! I am so impressed....she's a complete natural. Just turned 3 in February, and is going underwater, either holding her breath, or USING THE SNORKEL, and SWIMMING! all on her own. Sorry, but I am just amazed and had to share.

That's cute. :D

That is great.

My 3 year old has taken an interest in his dad's scuba stuff as well. He and his brother love to use my scuba lights in the tub. We have him in swimming lessons, would be great if he could pick up the snorkel like your ankle biter!

JAG

That's awesome, nothing like a water baby, my grandson is only 9mths old but loves the pool already, can't wait to introduce him to the snorkel.
Nothing like an early start!
Scubabumm

That is fantastic !!!!!

I wish my parents started me when I was three.... Wait a minute .... snorkels weren't invented then ...

Your daughter is going to be a pro !!!!!

bubblemaker_ontario

I am a new dad too.. Have a going to be 7 months June 13th, can't wait to get her in the water and I agree I hope she takes to it just as your daughter did

Back
Top Bottom