My Birthday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadude010

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I thought that I might want to tell everyone that today is my 15th birthday! :wink:

scubadude010:
Hey everyone! I thought that I might want to tell everyone that today is my 15th birthday! :wink:

Nice! Happy Birthday! Many more good years to come.

I suppose this means you'll also never forget Mother's Day!

:banana:

Hello Scubadude010,

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Texas!!!!!!!

15, Holy Smokes, before you know it you'll be 20. Then what are you going to do? You will be really old then.

Happy Birthday, I hope you got some good diving stuff for your special day.

Thanks everyone. And no, now i can't really forget Mother's Day! Otherwise, something bad might happen to me! :kopfab:
lol. Thanks again!!!!

Happy birthday dude... your....er.. half my age now! The more interesting years of your young life are upon you now - the best is yet to come!!

Happy Birthday Scubadude! Here some advice from a fellow 'Mayian' who turned 42 yesterday; don't take life too seriously, be just a 'little' selfish, and take it all in with appreciation. And last, but not least... above all... know that we CAN too keep up with you!
I hope all the years ahead of you are fulfilling and happy, with much time spent under water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom