My Canon S90/FIX Goes On

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still use mine. S90 and two Inon D2000 strobes. Awesome set up combined with the Fix UWL-4 dome lens. Have take TONS of great pictures over the years. I recently wanted more image quality and moved up to mirrorless Oly. I really like the ability to shoot macro with this rig, but have not found anything yet that approaches the S90 and UWL-4 for wide angle work.

I was going to run a test but my last operating s90 was nowhere to be found. Sorry.

Deeply happy with my S95 rig. Bought a spare body off ebay for $100 in case of flooding. Only change would be if I wanted video and then the Gopro beckons.

For most all forums it is easiest to use an off site photo hosting service like Photobucket or similar. Free and easy.

N

Yeah but I don't... and don't really have the interest. Oh well. I guess this is why I end up posting more on FB than on here, why does it have to be so hard to upload a photo??

Back
Top Bottom