My First Aquarium Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting. When did you see my Dad? We were at Mammoth Monday morning. Did I see you and not know it?

We dove Mammoth on saturday, then sunday went to the Sea Center. We saw your dad at the center next to the Aquarium with the group/sharks and started chatting with him. He was telling us about the new grouper and the old one. We told him we were divers and we also asked who cleaned the tanks, feeds the critters, etc etc. We have a few friends who live in Lake Jackson that were with us.

We dove Mammoth on saturday, then sunday went to the Sea Center. We saw your dad at the center next to the Aquarium with the group/sharks and started chatting with him. He was telling us about the new grouper and the old one. We told him we were divers and we also asked who cleaned the tanks, feeds the critters, etc etc. We have a few friends who live in Lake Jackson that were with us.

Excellent. Well, we'll have to put a trip together sometime and venture back down there. Feel free to hit me up anytime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom