My first attempt at u/w photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redhawktwo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I just posted some photos I took at Ginnie Springs, my first attempt at u/w photography with my brand new Sea & Sea 750 camera. I would really appreciate some comments on what you think about this first try out.

Hopefully, I will get better as time goes by....

ok....

and the pics are?????

:wink:

Let's see some pics!!!

Yeah really, we're rabid picture viewers...

Our desires must be satiated........... or else :)..

Seriously redhawk i'd love to see your pics.

redhawktwo:
Hi all,

I just posted some photos I took at Ginnie Springs, my first attempt at u/w photography with my brand new Sea & Sea 750 camera. I would really appreciate some comments on what you think about this first try out.

Not bad for a first try. Looks like you had lots of ambient light. You're still pretty far away, so the colours are a little washed out. Not much you can do about the scenery shots of the rock formations, but the one of the diver - if you're closer, the colours should come out more. Make sure you're as wide out on the lens as possible, and if you can add a wide angle lens, that will help. Good for a first try!

see... Warren L is a thinking man...

gotta love that

----------------------------------------

hey, those are very nice for a first try. i'm a beginner too:

1. get low
2. get close
3. get closer
4. make sure you have a flash

Very nice. Your first shots are so much better than mine! I actually recently had mine mounted and framed...and they have tons of scatter...just to remind me where I started. Keep working. You are a lucky brutha to have experience Ginnie already.

redhawktwo:
Hi all,

hey bud i looked and rated your pictures and i have to say that these are well done and look great !! and they are only your beggining, you will get better and with a little time and patience you will do fine, be proud of your pix , i wish my first ones looked even half that good, now heres the bad news, you are going to get so so addicted to under water photography, i stated with a $50 camera, then the $800, now up at $5000 and some change, you are going to get the bug!!! enjoy:D

Jim's right....you are screwed!!!

have you ascertained that the guy is married?

hahahaha...ha... ok... not funny

Back
Top Bottom