My First Underwater Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Think I have just sussed it!!! Couldn't find how you got that reference and now found it under properties when clicking on title!! Here goes

Eureka, done it............... thanks to all those who helped me. Written it down now so won't forget.
Chris x

On the good advice of robint and others, I took the octopus sequence and made it into its own video. Its about 2.5 minutes. Hope you enjoy:

On the good advice of robint and others, I took the octopus sequence and made it into its own video. Its about 2.5 minutes. Hope you enjoy:

Hi Arkstorm
The video of the Octopus is very good and thought the music was so appropiate with the movements. We found trying to find the music the hardest to go with the caption. Were you diving just with a buddy? who didn't mind hanging around. We now dive in Hurghada as they allow us to dive on our own otherwise we found we were always being left behind and had to fin like mad to catch up!! Look forward to seeing more in the future.
Regards Chris

Hi Arkstorm
Were you diving just with a buddy? who didn't mind hanging around. We now dive in Hurghada as they allow us to dive on our own otherwise we found we were always being left behind and had to fin like mad to catch up!! Look forward to seeing more in the future.
Regards Chris

After shooting that octopus for 6.5 minutes I felt like I was on a solo night dive all of a sudden. But within two minutes I saw the group's lights and caught up.

Last edited:
Awesome video. I have been looking for something like this as we are heading to playacar on the 26th of this month. Any nice sites you could recommend? We were hoping to dive with the bull sharks but here they are no longer around?
Here is one of my videos
Jase

In Cozumel all the dive sites are amazing and you never know what you'll run into on any dive. Some of my favorites are Palancar Caves, Santa Rosa Wall and Delilah (deep sites); Chankanaab and Torments Reef (shallow sites).

That being said, a DM on my last trip told me he ran into a large hammerhead at Paradise (which is considered a very pedestrian dive site typically frequented by afternoon dive boats and cruise ship divers). It is also a common night dive site and is where I shot the octopus footage in my video.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom