My First Underwater Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome video. I have been looking for something like this as we are heading to playacar on the 26th of this month. Any nice sites you could recommend? We were hoping to dive with the bull sharks but here they are no longer around?
Here is one of my videos
Jase
Diving Video in the Maldives shot with the Canon G12 : Jason Chambers Photography

Playacar is a resort over on the mainland, right next to the town of Playa del Carmen. If you are diving over there, then by all means go to the cenotes!
Watch that video shot in the cenotes by orm posted here on SB this week.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/underwater-videography/366606-cenotes-mexico-short-film.html
It is the best diving on the mainland side.

If you want to venture over to Cozumel, by all means do some of the signature dives. My favorites are Punta Tunich (wild drift with tons of big fish), Palancar Deep, and the C-53 wreck. I have videos of all on my website.
Mexico - Cozumel and the Yucatan Peninsula on Vimeo

robin:D

Awesome video. I have been looking for something like this as we are heading to playacar on the 26th of this month. Any nice sites you could recommend? We were hoping to dive with the bull sharks but here they are no longer around?
Here is one of my videos
Jase
Diving Video in the Maldives shot with the Canon G12 : Jason Chambers Photography
Hi Jason
Had alook at your video - very good. What do you think of the G12?? We have a G9 with a housing which we use for diving (see a bit further back on this string with our video from Hurghada as first attempt). We also have a G10, no housing and just starting to like it, but taken a long time!. Don't know to just stay with G9 or upgrade and go for the G12 or housing for G10 - any ideas.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom